At Snug Scent, we believe in caring for the planet and its resources. That’s why we’ve launched our upcycling scheme – a sustainable solution to help reduce waste and support a circular economy. Every Snug Scent package is 100% recyclable, and we encourage our customers to reuse our jars for their own purposes. There are endless possibilities, from storing spices in the kitchen to displaying craft items! Yet that’s not all; if you find yourself done with your jars, send them back to us so that we can give them new life as natural candles or reed diffusers – it helps reduce waste while creating something beautiful! Join us in our mission to help the environment and preserve the planet as much as possible! Here’s how you can become a part of something bigger:
- Collect and save your empty Snug Scent bottles or jars (5 or more). We accept any of our products, including glass candle jars and reed diffuser bottles with their lids/caps.
- Carefully clean your containers if possible or ensure they are securely sealed to prevent any liquid leakage during shipment.
- Complete the return form, and we’ll provide you with a prepaid shipping label – absolutely free!
- Carefully secure all the jars/ bottles and deliver the parcel to your chosen location. Saving our shipping boxes and packing material is a great opportunity to reuse them!
- Once your delivery is received, we’ll take care of the rest! We will carefully examine and clean each item, so we can reuse them to craft beautiful new candles and reed diffusers!
- Congratulations! You will be rewarded with 100 Snug Points (more containers = more Snug points). You can then redeem your Snug Points for one of our new products or use them as a discount on future purchases. It’s that simple!
If you are local (Rochester, Kent) and would like to drop off in person, please get in touch with us at email@example.com for drop-off instructions.
Our upcycling scheme is a great way to save money, help the environment and have fun at the same time. So don’t hesitate – to get involved today and help us create a circular economy! Join us in our mission to value Earth’s precious resources. Together, we can make a real difference.
If you have any questions or need more information about the upcycling scheme, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear from you!